My name is Kristen. I'm 24 years old and live in Texas. I like girls, rap music, bacon, weed and boy bands.
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
i’m gonna be the chillest parent ever when it comes to my kid’s clothes
u wanna wear band tshirts and red lipstick? hell yeah. u wanna wear floral skirts and hockey jerseys? cool man, if that’s what u want. you wanna wear fedoras and rage comic shirts? well actually,
"You plagiarized a sentence in an essay? Expelled & we’ll make it hard for you to enroll into another school ever again."
"You raped and assaulted a student on campus? You can come back to school."
fuck the education system
I will never NOT reblog this.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
flies to 3 different countries in 3 mins